• The administrator of personal data collected through the Online Store within the meaning of the Act and the GDPR is Kamil Szkandera conducting business activity under the name Macmajster Kamil Szkandera ul. Kobielska 23 lok. 43, 04-359 Warsaw, NIP: 1132871844 hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" and being at the same time the Online Store Service Provider and the Seller.
• The Administrator uses special diligence to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form enabling identification of the persons to whom they relate, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
• The Administrator can be contacted: at the address: email@example.com, in writing, by sending correspondence to the following address: "Macmajster Kamil Szkandera", ul. Kobielska 23 lok. 43, 04-359 Warsaw
• All words, phrases and acronyms appearing on this website and beginning with a capital letter (eg Seller, Online Store, Electronic Service) should be understood in accordance with their definition contained in the Online Store Regulations available on the Online Store website.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND RECIPIENTS OF DATA
• Each time the purpose, scope and recipients of data processed by the Administrator result from actions taken by the Service User or Customer in the Online Store. For example, if the Customer chooses personal collection instead of courier when placing the Order, then his personal data will be processed for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement, but will no longer be made available to the carrier performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
• Possible purposes of collecting personal data of Service Recipients or Customers by the Administrator:
• conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services (eg Account); • direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services.
• Possible recipients of personal data of Online Store Customers:
• in the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store's method of delivery by courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator;
• in the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with a method of payment by credit card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
• The Administrator may process the following personal data of Service Recipients or Customers using the Online Store: name and surname; e-mail address; contact telephone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), address of residence / business / registered office (if different from the delivery address). In the case of Service Recipients or Customers who are not consumers, the Administrator may additionally process the company name and tax identification number (NIP) of the Service Recipient or Customer.
• Providing the personal data referred to in the point above may be necessary to conclude and implement the Sales Agreement or the contract for the provision of Electronic Services in the Online Store. Each time, the scope of data required to conclude the contract is indicated