TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ET-RACING.COM ONLINE STORE
1. The definitions used in the Regulations mean:
1. Customer - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit which is not a legal person, the special provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places Orders within the Store;
2. Consumer - in accordance with art. 22  of the Civil Code means a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
3. Civil Code - the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
4. Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of an online store [store name];
5. Online Store (Store) - the website available at [address], through which the Customer may in particular place Orders;
6. Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
7. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between [the entity operating the online store] and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
8. Act on consumer rights - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
9. Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
10. Order - Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Good.
2. General provisions
1. These Regulations set out the rules for using the online store available at: sklep.macmasjter.com.
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
3. The online store operating at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org is run by Macmajster Kamil Szkandera Kobielska 23 / 43 04-359 Warsaw NIP: 1132871844.
4. These Regulations specify in particular:
• rules for registering and using an account as part of an online store;
• terms and conditions for electronic booking of products available as part of an online store;
• terms and conditions for electronic submission of Orders as part of an online store;
• rules for concluding Sales Agreements using services provided as part of the online store.
5. Using the online store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
6. In order to use the online store, the Customer should get access to a computer station or end device with Internet access on their own.
7. In accordance with applicable law, Macmajster reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons who are at least 18 years old. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the main page of email@example.com and download it and print it.
3. Rules for using the Online Store
1. The condition for starting to use the Online Store is registration under it.
2. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form provided on one of the Store's pages.
3. The condition of registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide personal data marked as mandatory.
4. Macmajster may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as limit his access to part or all of the Online Store's resources, with immediate effect, in the event of the Customer's violation of the Regulations, and in particular when the Customer:
• provided during registration in the Online Store untruthful, inaccurate or outdated data, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
• violated the personal rights of third parties through the Online Store, in particular the personal rights of other Online Store customers,
• commits other behaviors that will be recognized by Macmajster as behaviors that do not comply with applicable law or the general principles of using the Internet or which harm the good name of Macmajster.
6. A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Online Store may not register again without the prior consent of Macmajster.
7. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided as part of the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the unauthorized acquisition and modification of personal data transmitted on the Internet .
8. The customer is obliged to