Led Lamp Dual.5 Sherco
We recommend buying also our Sherco High/ Low Switch. Link below:
Shercos in racing mode (after wires modification) have only High beam or lamp it off. Our switch allows you to use our Dual.5 lamp on Low beam, High beam or turn the lamp off.
- Brightest enduro lamp on the market- 5500 lumens
- Plug and Play
- High and low beam
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Very durable casing made of aluminum PA6 i PA11
- Made in Poland
- out of best quality materials
- All CNC
- Makes riding enduro at night comfortable, and faster during the day
One lamp for long time
- 3 year warranty
- If You change You bike for KTM, BETA, SHERCO, HUSQVARNA, You can convert Your lamp to fit new machine.
- We offer spare parts to repair lamps after physical damage.
- Sherco Enduro
- Every bike fitted with fairing from listed motorcycle
How it works:
Lamp has two modes of operation:
- Short beam- In this mode 2 diodes (one with wide and one with narrow optics) light up giving 2200 lumens.
- Short + Long beam mode- In this mode, all 5 diodes light up giving 5500 lumens.
- In most 2-stroke motorcycles, headlamp is powered by AC current. Not suitable for powering LED lamps.
- Our amps are supplied with AC-DC converter, so the power can be taken from lights circuit of Your bike and will not affect charging Your battery.
Dual.5 or Race.5
Our lamps are available in two variants differing in the light pattern
|Dual.5 - designed so that in low mode does not blind other drivers.
|Race.5 - uncompromised racing lamp.
1,82A@12VDC = 21,84W
5,14A@12VDC = 61,68W
Reverse polarisation protection
Voltage variation compensation
-40 - 65°C
Our lamps helped competitors to achieve top positions in such rallies as Baja, Dakar, Africa Eco Race