Led Lamp Dual.8 for KTM EXC(F) 2014-2021
- Brightest enduro lamp on the market- 8800 lumens
- Plug and Play
- High and low beam
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Very durable casing made of aluminum PA6 i PA11
- Made in Poland
- out of best quality materials
- All CNC
- Makes riding enduro at night comfortable, and faster during the day
One lamp for long time
- 3 year warranty
- We offer spare parts to repair lamps after physical damage.
- KTM EXC TPI 2018-2021
- EXC-F 2014-2021
- KTM 690 2019-2021
- Only bikes with fuel injection
- Not compatible with AC current (Like KTM EXC 2014-2017)
Be aware that:
Dual.8 gives you 6 times more light than stock light, but on high beam needs 90 instead of 35 Watt. We supply 2 additional cables that must be connected directly to the battery (easy 15 min job), so bikes original harness will not be overloaded. Your bike produces between 168W (exc-f 250) and 195W (exc-f 500), this is plenty of power unless, while hard enduring you get stuck in a muddy river, you must start the engine over and over, your cooling fan is running and our lamp is going on full power. Then if you don't have a kickstarter, you might be unable to start the bike.
So to be save power You can:
-Run the lamp on low beam (then it uses similar amount of energy as stock lamp on its either low or hi beam)
-Turn the lamp using our kill switch
-Get a kickstarter
How it works:
Lamp has two modes of operation:
- Short beam- In this mode 4 diodes (one with wide and one with narrow optics) light up giving 4400 lumens.
- Short + Long beam mode- In this mode, all 8 diodes light up giving 8800 lumens.
Reverse polarisation protection
Voltage variation compensation
-40 - 65°C
Our lamps helped competitors to achieve top positions in such rallies as Baja, Dakar, Africa Eco Race